Translate

martedì 8 ottobre 2013

Kristen Stewart


Kristen Jaymes Stewart (born April 9, 1990) is an American actress who is best known for playing Bella Swan in The Twilight Saga. She has also starred in films such as Panic Room (2002), Speak (2004), Zathura (2005), The Messengers (2007), Adventureland (2009), The Runaways (2010), Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), and On the Road (2012).
 Stewart currently lives in Los Angeles. Apart from acting, she is also interested in attending college in the near future, saying, "I want to go to college for literature. I want to be a writer. I mean, I love what I do, but it's not all I want to do – be a professional liar for the rest of my life." In a 2008 interview with Vanity Fair, Stewart acknowledged that she was in a relationship with Michael Angarano, her co-star from the 2004 film Speak.



By Fede

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento