Translate

martedì 27 novembre 2012

I want to return to London!! What a lovely city!! I want to go into the ''Tube'' ... United Kingdom ... ... London is a Beautiful city, I went to London on april this year but I want to return there! There are a lot of things in London, for example: Madame Tussauds, Trafalgar Square, The Tower of London, Tower Bridge, London Eye, The Underground (where I ''escape'' there), Buckingham Palace, British Museum, National gallery and more but the Symbol of this city is the Big Ben... In Madame Tussauds i took a lot of photos!! When I went to London I get lost into the ''Tube'' because I took the wrong train so I went to the next station alone... the station was North Acton, But I'm not sure, I know the last word was ''Acton'' but I don't remember... In the Underground I was scaried, but after a moment I was happy because I saw my friends :)

By Gab

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento